CARBON STEEL PIPES & TUBES
Seamless or Welded
Specifications and Steel Grade:
- ASTM A106; ASTM A53; ASTM A210; ASTM A333; ASTM A519-98; ASTM A179;
- BS 1387; EN 10297; EN 10355
- DIN 2391; DIN 17175; DIN 1629
- API 5L GRB, X42, X46, X52, X56, X60, X65
- JIS 3444; JIS 3466; JISG 3445; JISG3454; STPG 370
- GB/T 8162-1999; GB/T 8163-1999
Through polyurethane casting and other operations on the forming of pipe insulation processing.
Seamless Series: OD: 10.3 – 830 mm; Thickness: 1.7 – 70 mm
Welded Series: OD: 10 – 2600 mm; Thickness: 3 – 30 mm
Widely used in Petrochemical, Coal Chemical, Refining, Oil and Gas Transmission, Marine Environment, Power, Heating and Other projects
Rich production technology, advanced equipment, high automation degree and high production precision,complete molding.As the designated supplier of major energy enterprise groups under the jurisdiction of SASAC,company has won numbers of national, provinces reputation.