There are many problems to be paid attention to in the use and maintenance of stainless steel elbows. Users need to use them in a certain way, and use and maintain them in an accurate and fair way. The considerations are as follows:
1. Long-term storage of stainless steel elbows should be checked in time, and the exposed surface should always be kept clean to remove dirt and neatly stored in a ventilated and dry place indoors. Stacking or open storage is strictly prohibited. The stainless steel elbow should always be kept dry and ventilated, the rack should be clean and tidy, and stored according to the correct storage method.
2. When installing, the stainless steel elbow can be directly installed on the pipe according to the connection method, and the stainless steel elbow can be installed according to the position of use. In general, it can be installed at any position of the pipeline, but it needs easy-to-operate inspection. Note that the medium flow of the stainless steel elbow should flow under the longitudinal valve disc, and the stainless steel elbow can only be installed horizontally. When installing stainless steel elbows, attention should be paid to sealing to prevent leakage and affect the normal operation of the pipeline.
3. When using stainless steel elbow ball valves, globe valves and gate valves, they can only be opened or closed, and the flow rate must not be adjusted to avoid wear on the sealing surface. Gate valves and upper threaded globe valves are equipped with inverted sealing devices, and the handwheel is fastened to the top to prevent Leakage from filling point.
4. Use handwheels to make stainless steel elbows. Do not use levers or other tools to avoid damaging valve components. Turn the handwheel clockwise to close and vice versa. When using, we should be fair and ensure the correct method and means of use.
5. The bolts of the stainless steel elbow valve packing cover should be tightened evenly, and should not be pressed into a bent state, so as not to interfere with the movement of the valve stem or cause leakage.
6. The stainless steel elbow should be kept clean during use, and the transmission thread must be lubricated in time. Once a fault is found, stop using it immediately and find out the cause of the fault.