Stamping elbow pipe is characterized by temperature and pressure resistance, good flexibility and heat resistance, and its performance is higher than other plastic pipes. Easy installation, good thermal conductivity, suitable for floor heating system, recyclable national standard high-pressure elbow pipe has its excellent impact strength, can be hot-melted and mechanically connected, better thermal conductivity than national standard high-pressure elbow and other properties Long-term resistance Only in terms of design stress, the pressure resistance performance of the national standard high-pressure elbow is the best. Due to various factors, the actual wall thickness of the floor heating pipe is usually 100, and under this wall thickness, all kinds of pipes can meet the requirements of floor heating, and the pressure resistance advantage of the national standard high-pressure elbow pipe cannot be reflected; thermal conductivity: used for Floor heating pipes need to have good thermal conductivity, low-temperature thermal shock resistance and low-temperature shock resistance.
The production process of the high-pressure elbow:
(1) The production efficiency of stamping processing is high, the operation is convenient, and it is easy to realize mechanization and automation. This is because stamping relies on punching dies and stamping equipment to complete the processing. The number of strokes of ordinary presses can reach dozens of times per minute. The pressure can reach hundreds or even thousands of times per minute, and one punching piece may be obtained for each punching stroke.
(2) Stamping generally does not generate chips and scraps, consumes less material, and does not require other heating equipment, so it is a material-saving and energy-saving processing method, and the cost of stamping parts is low.
There are many kinds of high-pressure elbow materials and a wide range of applications. A large-scale high-tech industry group is being formed, which has a very broad market prospect and extremely important strategic significance. High-pressure elbow materials can be classified into different types according to different classification standards. Since we have regarded electronic information materials as a new material field, the new wear-resistant materials referred to here are the main materials other than electronic information materials. Wear-resistant material.
Precautions for the use of high-pressure elbows
1) When the stamping elbow is welded, it is repeatedly heated to precipitate carbide, which reduces the corrosion resistance and mechanical properties.
2) Stamping elbows have greater hardening after welding and are prone to cracks. If the same type of high-pressure elbow is used for welding, it must be preheated above 300°C and slowly cooled at about 700°C after welding. If the weldment cannot be subjected to post-weld heat treatment, a high-pressure elbow electrode should be used.
LONGTAIDI is a manufacturer for,
1. Steel piping, fittings, flange
2. Cladded pipe, fittings, flange (CRA PIPING) & MLP (Mechanical Lined Pipes)
3. Pre-fabrication, piping spools etc.
Certificate: API Q1, 5LD, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, OHSAS 18001, CE/PED, GOST, EAC, ASME U, ASME PP certificate
BV, ABS, LR, DNV, CCS, etc certificate.
Approved & Registration: ADNOC, KOC, Petrofac, MODEC, SBM OFFSHORE, MCDERMOTT, DAEWOO, SAMSUNG, EGAS, SINOPEC, CNOOC, CNPC approved vendor.