Straight seam steel pipe refers to the welded steel pipe whose welding direction is parallel to the longitudinal direction of the steel pipe. After the hot-rolled coil is formed by the forming machine, the steel coil is turned into a cylindrical shape. Utilize the skin effect and proximity effect of high-frequency current or arc combustion to weld under the flux layer, heat and melt the pipe edge under a certain extrusion pressure, and finally cool it. It is used in my country’s petroleum, metallurgy, construction, coal mines, ports, Machinery and other industries are widely used.
In our life, straight-seam steel pipe products have always occupied an important position. Through this article, the editor will introduce to you the matters needing attention in the maintenance process of straight-seam steel pipes!
1. Choose the right location and warehouse
1. When placing steel pipes, the place should be clean and dry, and should not be placed in harmful gas and dust factories. If there are weeds and sundries, they should be removed. Stress that the premises are kept clean at all times.
2. If there are different types of steel pipes, they should be placed separately, and corrosive substances such as acid, alkali, salt, cement, etc. are not allowed to accumulate on the steel pipes to prevent confusion and corrosion.
3. Large cross-section steel, steel rails, faded steel plates, large diameter steel pipes, forgings, etc. It is no problem to store these types of steel pipes in the open air.
4. Choose the warehouse according to the geographical location, usually use a closed warehouse. That is to say, there is a roof on the wall, and the doors and windows are closed, but ventilation is required.
2. Reasonable stacking, advanced first
1. The stacking of steel pipes is in principle and should be stacked under stable and safe conditions, and stacked separately according to the variety and specification to prevent corrosion between products caused by confusion.
2. In order to prevent the corrosion of straight-seam steel pipes, it is recommended not to place corrosive items around the steel pipes.
3. There is a pile when storing the steel pipe. The bottom of the pile is relatively high, firm, and flat, so as to reduce the direct contact of the steel pipe with the ground and reduce the moisture or deformation of the material. The pile also has the advantage of being conducive to drainage.
4. The manual operation stacking height does not exceed 1.2m, the mechanical operation stacking height does not exceed 1.5m, and the stacking width does not exceed 2.5m.
5. There must be a certain passage between the chimney and the chimney. The inspection track is usually 0.5m, and the access road is usually 1.5-2m, depending on the material and the size of the transport machine.
The use of preservatives or other electroplating and packaging before leaving the factory is an important measure to prevent materials from rusting. Pay attention to protection during transportation and loading and unloading to prolong the storage time of materials. Finally, the editor reminds you that you must keep the warehouse clean and strengthen the straight seam Maintenance of steel pipes.
This is the end of the specific introduction of the raw materials and characteristics of the steel-wood fire door structure. It is widely used in civil or commercial buildings to improve fire safety.