The basic procedure for free forging of butt welding flange:
during free forging, the shape of the forging is gradually forged from the blank through some basic deformation processes.
The basic processes of free forging include upsetting, drawing, punching, bending and cutting.
1. Upsetting Upsetting is the operation process of forging the original billet in the axial direction to reduce its height and increase its cross-section. This process is often used for forging gear blanks and other disc-shaped forgings. Upsetting is divided into two types: total upsetting and partial forging.
2. Elongation Elongation is a forging process that increases the length of the blank and reduces the cross-section. It is usually used to produce blanks for shafts, such as lathe spindles and connecting rods.
3. Punching is a forging process in which a punch is used to punch out a through hole or a non-through hole on the blank.
4. Bending A forging process that bends a billet into an angle or shape.
5. Twisting A forging process in which one part of the billet is rotated at an angle relative to another part.
6. Cutting The forging process of dividing the billet or cutting off the head.
Longtaidi is a China TOP 3 manufacturer of Cladded piping (welded-overlay) & MLP (Mechanical Lined Pipes, Patent Owned).
Longtaidi is the largest manufacturer of piping in Northern China.
Certificate: BV, ABS, LR, DNV, CCS certificate.
API Q1, 5LD, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, OHSAS 18001, CE/PED, GOST, EAC, ASME U, ASME PP certificate.
Longtaidi is an approved vendor for ADNOD, KOC, McDermott, MODEC etc, for oil & gas shipbuilding, Onshore and Offshore projects.
Following are the reference projects for your information.
- BAB PROJECT ON SHORE, CLADDED PIPING ADNOC UAE CONTRACTS
- BP N999 PROJECT, OFFSHORE, BP, APPROX.
- CHEVRON, ON SHORE, SOUR SERVICE WELD FITTINGS
Longtaidi is your best choice for piping solutions!