The advantages of the manufacturing process of shrimp butt welding elbow are mainly reflected in the following aspects:
(1) There is no need for tube blanks as raw materials, which can save the cost of tube-making equipment and molds, and can obtain carbon steel elbows with any large diameter and relatively thin wall thickness.
(2) The blank is a flat plate or a developable curved surface, so blanking is simple, precision is easy to ensure, and assembly and welding are convenient.
(3) Due to the above two reasons, the production cycle can be shortened, and the production cost is greatly reduced. Because it does not require any special equipment, it is especially suitable for the on-site processing of large carbon steel elbows.
(4) Large-diameter elbows generally refer to the caliber above DN600. Large-diameter elbows include large-diameter straight seam elbows and large-diameter seamless elbows butt welding elbows. Butt welding elbows are the most used in the market. In terms of large diameters, straight seams and seamless joints are not only raw materials and equipment technology but also expensive.
Shrimp is a kind of elbow in pipe fittings. The raw materials are generally carbon steel, stainless steel and alloy steel. In daily construction, the shrimp waist elbow is much less used than the elbow welded with the original pipe and the middle plate. The national standard is the construction standard of S02403 steel pipe fittings. Shrimp elbows are very commonly used, and the blanking and production is very simple, but the traditional method is difficult to operate the large-diameter elbows in the industry, and it is difficult to ensure accuracy. Now you can calculate the length of the plain line at each point by using the calculation mechanism drawing stakeout, then divide the coiled tube into equal parts, use the calculated length to intercept the line segment on the prime line, and draw the cutting line by connecting the endpoints. Wall thickness treatment method: when setting out, first draw the theoretical cutting line, then determine the position of the cutting line at the highest point (after the groove is made) according to the wall thickness, and then calculate the length of the plain line of each equal point after connecting the two points. Scribe and cut on the coiled tube and the required viewing angle can be guaranteed after grouping. The national standard is the construction standard of S02403 steel pipe fittings. The raw materials are generally carbon steel, stainless steel and alloy steel. In daily construction, the shrimp waist elbow is much less used than the elbow welded with the original pipe and the middle plate.
We’re China’s TOP 3 manufacturers of Cladded piping (welded-overlay) & MLP (Mechanical Lined Pipes, Patent Owned).
We’re the largest manufacturer of piping in Northern China.
Certificate: BV, ABS, LR, DNV, CCS certificate.
API Q1, 5LD, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, OHSAS 18001, CE/PED, GOST, EAC, ASME U, ASME PP certificate.
We’re an approved vendor for ADNOD, KOC, McDermott, MODEC, etc, for oil & gas shipbuilding, Onshore and Offshore projects.
1. BAB PROJECT ON SHORE, CLADDED PIPING ADNOC UAE CONTRACTS 10M$
2. BP N999 PROJECT, OFFSHORE, BP, APPROX. 1M$
3. CHEVRON, ON SHORE, SOUR SERVICE WELD FITTINGS 3M$